May 2024: Life Update

Photo by Nacho JuárezNacho Juárez


I'm joining a 30-day Writing Challenge starting today, June 1, 2024. I've been playing with an idea in my dreams lately that I felt that I needed to just write it down. I've been inspired by all the weird things I've been watching lately so here it goes.

The premise is about atonement vs redemption. I want to create an anti-hero that people would love or hate. It doesn't matter as long as I get a reaction out of people. Of course, it needs to be written beautifully so I really hope that I can succeed in this project. This will be the determining factor if I have the guts to create this year-long project that I've been creating an outline for. It has something to do with my job as an ESL Teacher.

I want to get back to writing regularly. It makes me feel heard. Even seen. And I also get to create my own cover so that's nice.

So far, I've been through several ups and downs within the last five months. To summarize, I just started a new job, went through major changes, made some new friends, lost a few others. Also, some of my friends are happily going on with their lives which I am very happy about. I think my Main Character energy has finally taken a back seat. Even so, sometimes, I feel like it wants to be seen sometimes.

That's why I plan to occupy my time with writing if I'm not doing chores. It also gets me away from snacking my days away. I also want to lose more weight so I can get good pictures taken while I'm still in my 20s.

Overall, I led a very happy life in the last five months and I plan to continue this until the very end.

Comments

Memo Articles

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *